Improving the Quality of Life in Individuals Fighting Pulmonary Diseases
Exercise Consults are individualized appointments with an exercise physiologist. The exercise physiologist will answer any exercise related questions that you have. We currently do not give out nutritional advice, and recommend you talk with your clinical dietician.
The calls will last 20-30 minutes long.
Overview of Training with PPI
We will set up a 30-minute consultation. After the consultation we will send you a questionnaire pertaining to your past training history, medical history, your goals and how much time you have to commit to your training. From there we will have you send us postural photos, a video of you walking, as well as some pre muscular endurance and strength test. Once we have looked at all the information, we will put together a program that address your goals; this could include soft tissue work, postural and respiratory control exercises, dynamic flexibility, stability and/or mobility exercises, strength, endurance and cardiovascular training. Once you have received your program we will set up a phone conversation to go over it. After the first week of completing the program, we will set up another phone conversation to make any adjustments needed and then check in on the 4th week to see how everything is going.
16- Week CF Specific Online Exercise Program
This program is built to help you kick start a new chapter of exercise in your life. This exercise program is geared to progressively improve your strength and endurance to allow you the ability to move, feel and breathe better. This program is designed for any level of exercise experience (beginner to advance) and takes you through 12 weeks of progressive body weight and/or free weight exercises to help increase your overall strength and cardiovascular endurance.
If you move better, you will feel better and if you feel better you breathe easier.
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to participate in at least 1-2 workouts per week
- Must be able to complete at least 1 pre and post-performance test (6-Minute Walk Test, 3-Minute Step Test, Wall Sit Test, Push Up Test, Plank Test).
- Duration: 16- weeks (4-week phases)
- Frequency: 2-3 workouts a week
- Time: 20-45 minute workouts (all depends on you)
- Intensity: Beginner to Advanced Level (The program gives you exercise options)
- Equipment: Body Weight or Free Weights (Your choice)
- Location: Your home or a Gym your choice.
- 3 Bonus Respiratory Exercises
- 3 Bonus Mobility Exercises
- 3 Live Exercise Discussions and Q&A’s
- Weekly access to PPI’s performance coaches
What You Get Access To
- Access to clear and detailed videos, accessible from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Easy exercising tracking, to allow you to track your progress.
- Alternate exercise to allow you to progress and regress your workouts.
- Exercise tips to increase your performance
- Access to our private Facebook Group to interact with the community and Pulmonary Performance Coaches.
Online Program Template
Online Exercise Program Sold Out
SIGN UP HERE
1009 2nd Street
San Rafael, CA 94901